Work safety – Environment – Management
FACULTY OF TECHNICAL SCIENCE
OF THE UNIVERSITY OF OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY MANAGEMENT IN KATOWICE
has the pleasure to invite you
to participate in the 7th Scientific Conference
Work safety - Environment - Management
which will be held on the 11th - 13th October 2017
The Conference is part of the celebrations of the 15th anniversary
of the University of Occupational Safety Management in Katowice.
- hazards in the workplace and in the environment, identification methods, prevention
- measurement methods of harmful factors in the work environment and in the natural environment
- improve health and safety in various branches
- impact of production processes on the environment
- new trends in business management
- human resources management in production processes
Important dates - UPDATE:
- to 20th September 2017 – registration,
- to 20th September 2017 – paper submission,
- to 20th September 2017 – payment of conference fee.
- The text of the article consistent with the subject of the conference and it must cover 20 ÷ 22 thousands characters with spaces (about 12 pages). Articles should be prepared in accordance with the guidelines contained in Appendix 2. After positively review articles will be published by issued by Publisher University of Occupational Safety Management in Katowice in the following form:
- selected by Reviewers – as an article in WSZOP Scientific Books (7 points),
- other – as a chapter in monograph (5 points).
- Conference language: articles and chapters of monographs: Polish or English, presentation: Polish or English; multimedia presentations: English.
- Registration forms for the conference (Appendix 1) and papers should be send by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Meeting place: CKiR Orle Gniazdo Szczyrk Spółka z o.o., 28a Wrzosowa Street, ZIP 43-370, Szczyrk.
- Conference term: the conference will start on Wednesday (11th October 2017, about 13:00); the conference will closed on Friday (13th October 2017 after lunch).
- Accompanying events: supper accompanied by highlander band and a trip to the Brewery Museum in Żywiec.
- It is possible to extend your stay for the days preceding the conference and for the weekend 14th-15th October 2017 at preferential prices – please contact with conference office.
- Participants are entitled to a discount (30%) to enjoy the resort attractions (np. sauna, jacuzzi); reservation and individual payment at reception.
- Free monitored parking for conference participants.